When you order a tropical assortment from With Our Aloha, remember they do not come pre-arranged. The stems are delicately packed at the source, and rush shipped to your door to ensure you receive the freshest flowers possible. We have provided a tropical flower arrangement DIY that walks you through a “suggested” design below, but the beautiful possibilities are endless.
For this Lanui “Holiday” 12 stem assortment idea, you will need:
- 1 shallow vase
- 1 block of floral foam
- garden shears
- rubber bands are also helpful sometimes
Bright tropical reds and greens bring aloha to the holidays. While this is a featured assortment for Christmas it will be beautiful any time of year.
- Start with the palm leaves – cross them in the center back of the foam as shown.
- Add the 3 safari sunset near the back of the arrangement. Place the 3 hala leaves as shown with careful bends in two of the leaves.
- Place 2 banksia protea, one at the back near the center and the other on the right..
- Use one ginger opposite of the banksia to balance that side. Place the other at the center right. Use the tropic fleur as the tallest flower in the back.
- Fill the lower areas with red anthurium. Measure before cutting to make sure they are not too short.
- Finish with the green anthurium.
This is our Hawaiian Flowers of the Month selection for December.[two_thirds]This 12 stem assortment includes:
- 2 red ginger
- 2 banskia protea
- 3 safari sunset
- 2 red anthurium
- 2 midori anthurium
- 1 tropic fleur heliconia
- 2 raphis palm
- 3 hala leaves
Get more floral inspiration on our Facebook page! Do you have arrangement ideas for tropical assortment? Share your photos in the comments below, or on our Facebook page!