When you order a tropical assortment from With Our Aloha, remember they do not come pre-arranged. The stems are delicately packed at the source, and rush shipped to your door to ensure you receive the freshest flowers possible. We have provided a tropical flower arrangement DIY that walks you through a “suggested” design below, but the beautiful possibilities are endless.
For this Lanui “Holiday” 12 stem assortment idea, you will need:
- 1 shallow vase
- 1 block of floral foam
- garden shears
- rubber bands are also helpful sometimes
Bright tropical reds and greens bring aloha to the holidays. While this is a featured assortment for Christmas it will be beautiful any time of year.
- Start with the palm leaves – cross them in the center back of the foam as shown.
- Add the 3 safari sunset near the back of the arrangement. Place the 3 hala leaves as shown with careful bends in two of the leaves.
- Place 2 banksia protea, one at the back near the center and the other on the right..
- Use one ginger opposite of the banksia to balance that side. Place the other at the center right. Use the tropic fleur as the tallest flower in the back.
- Fill the lower areas with red anthurium. Measure before cutting to make sure they are not too short.
- Finish with the green anthurium.
This is our Hawaiian Flowers of the Month selection for December.
- 2 red ginger
- 2 banskia protea
- 3 safari sunset
- 2 red anthurium
- 2 midori anthurium
- 1 tropic fleur heliconia
- 2 raphis palm
- 3 hala leaves
‘Lanui’ Hawaiian Holiday Flowers Assortment Hawaiian holiday flowers in perfect tropical reds and greens bring Aloha to any celebration. This Hawaiian flower selection was created for the the Christmas season but it is right for any occasion, celebration, memorial. Or just to send your personal message of ‘Aloha’. Red Maui banskia are a most unusual flower. They […]$39.90–$129.90 Select options
Get more floral inspiration on our Facebook page! Do you have arrangement ideas for tropical assortment? Share your photos in the comments below, or on our Facebook page!