When you order a tropical assortment from With Our Aloha, remember they do not come pre-arranged. The stems are delicately packed at the source, and rush shipped to your door to ensure you receive the freshest flowers possible. We have provided a tropical flower arrangement DIY that walks you through a “suggested” design below, but the beautiful possibilities are endless.
For this Punahele “The Favorite” 12 stem assortment idea, you will need:
- 1 short vase
- 1 block of floral foam
- garden shears
- rubber bands are also helpful sometimes
Punahele means ‘Favorite’ and this is one of our favorites. Purple arc tulip anthuriums join golden heliconia and pincushion protea. Red anthurium add a bright dash of color. Send this to someone special to let them know they are your favorite friend or loved one.
- Start with the ti leaves across the back as shown.
- Add one ti leaf at a lower profile in the front.
- Add the hala leaves. One or two can be gently bent as shown.
- Arrange the three tall heliconia.
- Add one pincushion near the center.
- Cut two pincushions short and place on either side as shown.
- Add one purple arc near the back center.
- Cut the anthurium to different heights to fill more space in the front.
- Finish with the 2 purple arcs; cut short to fill where needed.
This is our Hawaiian Flowers of the Month selection for May.[two_thirds]This 12 stem assortment includes:
- 3 Pincushion Protea, yellow
- 3 Anthuriuma, red
- 3 Anthuriums, purple arc
- 3 Tropic Fleur Heliconia
- 4 Ti leaves
- 3 Hala leaves
Get more floral inspiration on our Facebook page! Do you have arrangement ideas for tropical assortment? Share your photos in the comments below, or on our Facebook page!