When you order a tropical assortment from With Our Aloha, remember they do not come pre-arranged. The stems are delicately packed at the source, and rush shipped to your door to ensure you receive the freshest flowers possible. We have provided a tropical flower arrangement DIY that walks you through a “suggested” design below, but the beautiful possibilities are endless.
For this Po Mahini “Moonlit Night” 12 stem assortment idea, you will need:
- 1 short vase
- 1 block of floral foam
- garden shears
- rubber bands are also helpful sometimes
Hawaiian orchids capture the tones of a moonlit tropical night. Simple but elegant, dendrobium orchids with background of greenery make a cool and sparking display.
- Place the raphis palm in the center of the foam.
- Fill around with ti leaves. They can also be folded under if you prefer.
- Place the purple orchids in the center. One or two can be cut short and pointed outward.
- Do the same with the white and lavender orchids.
- Make sure the arrangement is balanced with no empty spots.
This is our Hawaiian Flowers of the Month selection for June.[two_thirds]This 12 stem assortment includes:
- 4 Dendrobium orchid sprays, white
- 4 Dendrobium orchid sprays, lavender
- 4 Dendrobium orchid sprays, purple
- 5 Ti leaves
- 1 Raphis Palm
Get more floral inspiration on our Facebook page! Do you have arrangement ideas for tropical assortment? Share your photos in the comments below, or on our Facebook page!