When you order a tropical assortment from With Our Aloha, remember they do not come pre-arranged. The stems are delicately packed at the source, and rush shipped to your door to ensure you receive the freshest flowers possible. We have provided a tropical flower arrangement DIY that walks you through a “suggested” design below, but the beautiful possibilities are endless.
For this Makana Aloha “Gift From The Heart” 12 stem assortment idea, you will need:
- 1 short vase
- 1 block of floral foam
- garden shears
- rubber bands are also helpful sometimes
Makana Aloha means ‘Gift of Aloha’. This is a bright, happy arrangement easy to create. It is a simple mix of tall tropic fleur heliconia and Hawaiian orchids. This is our Hawaiian Flowers of the Month selection for August.
- Bend the ti leaves a show. Carefully secure with rubber bands.
- Cut part of the bases of the hala leaves. Place the longer sections as shown.
- Cut the tops of the short hala sections into a V-shaped chevron cut and add to the assortment.
- Place 3 tropic fleur.
- Cut 3 tropic fleur shorter and place as shown.
- Fill in with the orchid sprays. Cut shorter if needed.
- 6 Tropic Fleur
- 6 Dendrobium Orchid Sprays, mixed colors
- 3 Hala Leaves
- 3 Ti Leaves
Get more floral inspiration on our Facebook page! Do you have arrangement ideas for tropical assortment? Share your photos in the comments below, or on our Facebook page!