When you order a tropical assortment from With Our Aloha, remember they do not come pre-arranged. The stems are delicately packed at the source, and rush shipped to your door to ensure you receive the freshest flowers possible. We have provided a tropical flower arrangement DIY that walks you through a “suggested” design below, but the beautiful possibilities are endless.
For this Hoaloha “Good Friend” 12 stem assortment idea, you will need:
- 1 shallow vase
- 1 block of floral foam
- garden shears
- rubber bands are also helpful sometimes
What better way to express love and friendship than with our Hoaloha ‘Good Friend’ assortment. A wonderful mix of Hawaiian flower favorites includes heliconia, ginger, anthurium and orchids. And so easy to create a remarkable display in not time at all.
- Set the raphis palm in the middle of the foam.
- Set 3 ti leaves upright about the center of the display.
- Use the other ti leaves at the base. Bend them back and secure with rubber bands if needed.
- Insert the 3 tropic fleur as shown.
- Alternate the red ginger as shown.
- Fill in with orchid sprays.
- Use the anthuriums to balance out. Cut short if needed.
This is our Hawaiian Flowers of the Month selection for September.[two_thirds]This 12 stem assortment includes:
- 3 Tropic Fleur Heliconia
- 3 Dendorbium Orchid Sprays, mixed colors
- 2 Anthurium, red
- 1 Anthurium, green
- 3 Ginger, red
- 6 Ti Leaves
- 1 Raphis Palm
Get more floral inspiration on our Facebook page! Do you have arrangement ideas for tropical assortment? Share your photos in the comments below, or on our Facebook page!