When you order any tropical assortment from With Our Aloha, remember the flowers do not come pre-arranged. The stems are delicately packed at the source, and rush shipped to your door to ensure you receive the freshest flowers possible. We have provided a tropical flower arrangement DIY that walks you through a “suggested” design below, but the beautiful possibilities are endless.
For this Sensational Spring 12 stem assortment idea, you will need:
- 1 tall vase (you can order the same on pictured below here)
- 1 block of floral foam
- garden shears
- rubber bands are also helpful sometimes
This sensational spring assortment features the best flowers of the Hawaiian spring. King and pincushion protea are enjoying the close of their season over on Maui. We accent these unusual flowers with tall heliconia and purple tulip anthuriums.
This is our Hawaiian Flowers of the Month selection for March.
- Place the king protea in the center of the vase. Lower foliage can be harvested for filling in at the end.
- Add the 2 tall tropic fleur heliconia at the center to add height.
- Array the psitticorum around the tropic fleur.
- Add ti leaves around the vase.
- Fill the lower areas with pincushion protea cut to different heights.
- Finish with the purple arc anthuriums around the arrangement.
- 1 King Protea
- 3 Pincushion Protea
- 3 Psitticorum Heliconia
- 3 Small Anthuriums
- 2 Tropic Fleur Heliconia
- 6 Ti Leaves, green
Sensational Spring Assortment Sensational any time of year these Hawaiian flowers features a large Maui king protea, delicate pincushion protea, tall heliconia and anthurium. Dark and light green foliage complete your assortment for a stunning gift or decorative display. Any time of year. Arranging these tropical bloomers in any type of vase and they will […]
Get more floral inspiration on our Facebook page! Do you have arrangement ideas for tropical assortment? Share your photos in the comments below, or on our Facebook page!