When you order a tropical assortment from With Our Aloha, remember they do not come pre-arranged. The stems are delicately packed at the source, and rush shipped to your door to ensure you receive the freshest flowers possible. We have provided a tropical flower arrangement DIY that walks you through a “suggested” design below, but the beautiful possibilities are endless.
For this Punahele “The Favorite” 12 stem assortment idea, you will need:
- 1 short vase
- 1 block of floral foam
- garden shears
- rubber bands are also helpful sometimes
Punahele means ‘Favorite’ and this is one of our favorites. Purple arc tulip anthuriums join golden heliconia and pincushion protea. Red anthurium add a bright dash of color. Send this to someone special to let them know they are your favorite friend or loved one.
- Start with the ti leaves across the back as shown.
- Add one ti leaf at a lower profile in the front.
- Add the hala leaves. One or two can be gently bent as shown.
- Arrange the three tall heliconia.
- Add one pincushion near the center.
- Cut two pincushions short and place on either side as shown.
- Add one purple arc near the back center.
- Cut the anthurium to different heights to fill more space in the front.
- Finish with the 2 purple arcs; cut short to fill where needed.
This is our Hawaiian Flowers of the Month selection for May.
- 3 Pincushion Protea, yellow
- 3 Anthuriuma, red
- 3 Anthuriums, purple arc
- 3 Tropic Fleur Heliconia
- 4 Ti leaves
- 3 Hala leaves
Punahele ‘The Favorite’ With beautiful heliconia, we made this one of our our featured Hawaiian flower assortments. The purple arc tulip anthuriums set off the golden colors in the pin cushion proteas. And the red anthuriums compliment the foliage for a stunning array of colors and textures. The pincushions and short and wide. The heliconia […]$49.90–$129.90 Select options
Get more floral inspiration on our Facebook page! Do you have arrangement ideas for tropical assortment? Share your photos in the comments below, or on our Facebook page!