When you order a tropical assortment from With Our Aloha, remember they do not come pre-arranged. The stems are delicately packed at the source, and rush shipped to your door to ensure you receive the freshest flowers possible. We have provided a tropical flower arrangement DIY that walks you through a “suggested” design below, but the beautiful possibilities are endless.
For this Po Mahini “Moonlit Night” 12 stem assortment idea, you will need:
- 1 short vase
- 1 block of floral foam
- garden shears
- rubber bands are also helpful sometimes
Hawaiian orchids capture the tones of a moonlit tropical night. Simple but elegant, dendrobium orchids with background of greenery make a cool and sparking display.
- Place the raphis palm in the center of the foam.
- Fill around with ti leaves. They can also be folded under if you prefer.
- Place the purple orchids in the center. One or two can be cut short and pointed outward.
- Do the same with the white and lavender orchids.
- Make sure the arrangement is balanced with no empty spots.
This is our Hawaiian Flowers of the Month selection for June.
- 4 Dendrobium orchid sprays, white
- 4 Dendrobium orchid sprays, lavender
- 4 Dendrobium orchid sprays, purple
- 5 Ti leaves
- 1 Raphis Palm
Po Mahina Moonlit Night Orchids Hawaiian orchids make this assortment simple and elegant. Fresh dendrobium orchids from the Big Island of Hawaii in bright white, soft lavender and deep purple. We add green ti leaves to make this assortment radiate like moonlight when displayed. The Big Island of Hawaii is know as the ‘Orchid Isle’. It […]$39.90–$99.90 Select options
Get more floral inspiration on our Facebook page! Do you have arrangement ideas for tropical assortment? Share your photos in the comments below, or on our Facebook page!