When you order a tropical assortment from With Our Aloha, remember they do not come pre-arranged. The stems are delicately packed at the source, and rush shipped to your door to ensure you receive the freshest flowers possible. We have provided a tropical flower arrangement DIY that walks you through a “suggested” design below, but the beautiful possibilities are endless.
For this Hoaloha “Good Friend” 12 stem assortment idea, you will need:
- 1 shallow vase
- 1 block of floral foam
- garden shears
- rubber bands are also helpful sometimes
What better way to express love and friendship than with our Hoaloha ‘Good Friend’ assortment. A wonderful mix of Hawaiian flower favorites includes heliconia, ginger, anthurium and orchids. And so easy to create a remarkable display in not time at all.
- Set the raphis palm in the middle of the foam.
- Set 3 ti leaves upright about the center of the display.
- Use the other ti leaves at the base. Bend them back and secure with rubber bands if needed.
- Insert the 3 tropic fleur as shown.
- Alternate the red ginger as shown.
- Fill in with orchid sprays.
- Use the anthuriums to balance out. Cut short if needed.
This is our Hawaiian Flowers of the Month selection for September.
- 3 Tropic Fleur Heliconia
- 3 Dendorbium Orchid Sprays, mixed colors
- 2 Anthurium, red
- 1 Anthurium, green
- 3 Ginger, red
- 6 Ti Leaves
- 1 Raphis Palm
Hoaloha ‘Good Friend’ Flower Assortment A rich mixture of beautiful stems with a bit of everything for the tropical flower lover. Tall red gingers with tropic fleur heliconia join red and green anthuriums. We complete the selection with orchid sprays. Also included are ti leaves and raphis palm to bring greenery to one of our most varied assortments. Hoaloha […]$39.90–$129.90 Select options
Get more floral inspiration on our Facebook page! Do you have arrangement ideas for tropical assortment? Share your photos in the comments below, or on our Facebook page!