When you order a tropical assortment from With Our Aloha, remember they do not come pre-arranged. The stems are delicately packed at the source, and rush shipped to your door to ensure you receive the freshest flowers possible. We have provided a tropical flower arrangement DIY that walks you through a “suggested” design below, but the beautiful possibilities are endless.
For this Pumehana “Warm Hearted” 12 stem assortment idea, you will need:
- 1 shallow vase
- 1 block of floral foam
- garden shears
- rubber bands are also helpful sometimes
Heartwarming fresh flowers from Hawaii. This assortment can be arranged both tall and wide with heliconia, birds of paradise and Maui protea. Note that if birds of paradise are not available we will substitute tropic fleur heliconia instead.
- Begin with the leaves – bend the ti leaves gently back. Secure with rubber bands if necessary.
- Display 2 hala leaves upright. Cut one hala leaf in 4 smaller pieces. Make a chevron (v-shaped) cut at the ends of the shorter leaves.
- and then add the tallest upright heliconia.
- Surround it with leucodendron Safari Sunset.
- Cut the pincushion protea stems short and use around the base.
- Finally add the birds of paradise and tropic fleur heliconia to complete the arrangement.
This is our Hawaiian Flowers of the Month selection for November.
- 3 Tropic Fleur Heliconia
- 1 Upright Heliconia
- 3 Safari Sunset
- 3 Pincushion Protea, yellow
- 2 Bird of Paradise
- 6 Ti Leaves
- 3 Hala Leaves
Pumehana ‘Warm Hearted’ Hawaiian flowers will warm the heart of anyone. This inviting tropical flowers assortment is made of of heliconia, birds of paradise, Maui pincushion protea and rose ginger. We add ti leaves and hala to complete your display. Upright heliconia are a bold, bright flower. This tall and weighty Hawaiian flower will anchor this tropical […]$44.90–$129.90 Select options
Get more floral inspiration on our Facebook page! Do you have arrangement ideas for tropical assortment? Share your photos in the comments below, or on our Facebook page!