All Natural Tattoo Balm
Tattoo balm with Dragon’s Blood. Our new, all natural tattoo balm is formulated to soothe new tattoos. It will also nourish and refresh your skin with existing designs.
Our product design scientist has combined the finest of nature’s essences for refreshing and healing your skin. Like many of our balms this tattoo balm is based with shea butter. Shea butter has long be used to treat dry or irritated skin. We’ve also added many plant oils that will help you skin recover from a new tattoo while helping resist infection. We also promote healthy and naturally moist skin. This helps not just with a new tattoo but to keep the area fresh over the years.
Dragon’s Blood is a slightly reddish resin that comes from plants. It was first known to come from the bark of a tree in Africa. History documents use of Dragon’s Blood for wound care due to it’s healing properties. This is beneficial when you first get your tattoo. Other ingredients not only promote recovery but help maintain the health and luster of your skin on and around the tattoo design. Tattoo art is an important part of Polynesian cultural tradition so we thought it fitting to add this to our natural spa selections.
For new tattoos you can use this balm several times a day as needed. Please follow all care instructions from your tattoo artist or medical professional. Do not apply to deep or open wounds.
For existing tattoos you can use as desired. Many users report the skin under and around their tattoos becomes more supple and that the color of the tat will brighten.
This tattoo balm can also be used after your skin becomes dry such as from swimming in a pool.
Apply lightly on and around your tattoo. Keep it away from your eyes and mouth.
This all natural tattoo balm is made with:
- Dragon’s Blood – this is a traditional substance that comes from the resin of the croton plant. It has a reddish color. It has been used to help heal minor wounds in the skin. The active ingredient is called taspine that has been shown to promote healing
- Vitamin E – antioxidant and skin protection, along with an acetate to promote absorption
- Beeswax – softens and heals skin and won’t clog your pores like many chemical balms
- Rice bran oil – includes natural vitamin E and reduces wrinkling
- Olive oil – helps your skin heal and provides some sun protection and moisturizer
- Shea butter – natural skin moisturizer yielded from a tree in Africa
- Rosemary oil – helps with skin renewal and enhances tattoo color by promoting natural skin oil
- Eucalyptus oil – soothing and mildly antiseptic, helps with new tattoos
- Tea tree oil – helps your natural immune system resist infection in new tattoos
- Lemon oil – cools and nourishes while enhancing skin luster
Made in the US and safety tested by an independent lab.
By volume 2 oz in a round tin. Weight is 1.38 ounces.
Ships by US Mail with Free Shipping