When you order a tropical assortment from With Our Aloha, remember they do not come pre-arranged. The stems are delicately packed at the source, and rush shipped to your door to ensure you receive the freshest flowers possible. We have provided a tropical flower arrangement DIY that walks you through a “suggested” design below, but the beautiful possibilities are endless.
For this Aloha “Love” 12 stem assortment idea, you will need:
- 1 shallow vase
- 1 block of floral foam
- garden shears
- rubber bands are also helpful sometimes
‘Aloha’ has many meanings in the Hawaiian language. One of the meanings is ‘Love’ and this Hawaiian flower assortment will express your love with bright red anthuriums and delicate white orchids.
- Place the Song of India stalk in the center of the base
- Bend and secure 2 ti leaves on either side as shown. Secure with rubber bands if needed.
- Add 2 upright ti leaves.
- Place 3 orchid sprays evenly as shown.
- Cut 2 anthurium short and place in the front. Add a long anthurium in front of each upright ti leaf.
- Fill out with remaining orchids and anthurium.
This is our Hawaiian Flowers of the Month selection for February.
- 6 Anthurium, red
- 6 Dendrobium Orchid Sprays, white
- 4 Ti Leaves, green
- 1 Song of India Foliage
Aloha ‘Love’ Hawaiian Flower Assortment ‘Aloha’ means ‘Love’ in Hawaiian and what better way to express that than with this Hawaiian flower assortment. We’ll send heart-shaped red anthuriums laced with white orchid sprays. Ti leaves and Song of India foliage add green color to this bright Hawaiian flower mix. These tropical flowers are available year round. […]$44.90–$109.90 Select options
Get more floral inspiration on our Facebook page! Do you have arrangement ideas for tropical assortment? Share your photos in the comments below, or on our Facebook page!