When you order a tropical assortment from With Our Aloha, remember they do not come pre-arranged. The stems are delicately packed at the source, and rush shipped to your door to ensure you receive the freshest flowers possible. We have provided a tropical flower arrangement DIY that walks you through a “suggested” design below, but the beautiful possibilities are endless.
For this Makana Aloha “Gift From The Heart” 12 stem assortment idea, you will need:
- 1 short vase
- 1 block of floral foam
- garden shears
- rubber bands are also helpful sometimes
Makana Aloha means ‘Gift of Aloha’. This is a bright, happy arrangement easy to create. It is a simple mix of tall tropic fleur heliconia and Hawaiian orchids. This is our Hawaiian Flowers of the Month selection for August.
- Bend the ti leaves a show. Carefully secure with rubber bands.
- Cut part of the bases of the hala leaves. Place the longer sections as shown.
- Cut the tops of the short hala sections into a V-shaped chevron cut and add to the assortment.
- Place 3 tropic fleur.
- Cut 3 tropic fleur shorter and place as shown.
- Fill in with the orchid sprays. Cut shorter if needed.
- 6 Tropic Fleur
- 6 Dendrobium Orchid Sprays, mixed colors
- 3 Hala Leaves
- 3 Ti Leaves
Makana Aloha ‘Gift from the Heart’ Makana Aloha is a gift of ‘Aloha’. A simple yet beautiful selection of Hawaiian flowers. We combine tropic fleur heliconia and dendrobium orchid sprays. ‘Makana’ is the Hawaiian word for gift. When you send Hawaiian flowers you are sending your special feeling of Aloha. That can be an expression […]$34.90–$109.90 Select options
Get more floral inspiration on our Facebook page! Do you have arrangement ideas for tropical assortment? Share your photos in the comments below, or on our Facebook page!