When you order a tropical assortment from With Our Aloha, remember they do not come pre-arranged. The stems are delicately packed at the source, and rush shipped to your door to ensure you receive the freshest flowers possible. We have provided a tropical flower arrangement DIY that walks you through a “suggested” design below, but the beautiful possibilities are endless.
For this Ka Ipo “Sweetheart” 12 stem assortment idea, you will need:
- 1 short vase
- 1 block of floral foam
- garden shears
- rubber bands are also helpful sometimes
Ka ‘Ipo is Hawaiian for ‘Sweetheart’. This is a gift your sweetheart will never forget. Exotic Maui banksia are joined by green anthurium, Hawaiian orchids and purple arc tulip anthurium. Follow our easy Hawaiian tropical arrangement DIY or create one of your own.
- Start with hala leaves as shown. Hala can be gently bent or cut in half for more foliage.
- Add one banksia in the center.
- Cut the other banksia shorter and place in the center front.
- Add ti leaves around the base.
- Add orchids. Some can be cut shorter for the lower part of the arrangement.
- Complete with green anthurium cut to fill the center.
- Banskia foliage can be trimmed to fill out spaces at the end.
This is our Hawaiian Flowers of the Month selection for April.
- 2 Banksia
- 3 Anthurium, green
- 3 Purple Arc Anthurium
- 4 Dendrobium Orchid Sprays
- 3 Ti leaves, green
- 3 Hala Leaves
Ka ‘Ipo ‘Sweetheart’ Tropical Assortment For your sweetheart or anyone special. Send stunning green midori anthuriums with rich purple orchid sprays. Purple arc tulip anthuriums mix with exotic green banksia. A perfect combination of natural color with greenery for an impressive display. This makes a lovely arrangement for your own home or as a gift. Banksia are […]$39.90–$119.90 Select options
Get more floral inspiration on our Facebook page! Do you have arrangement ideas for tropical assortment? Share your photos in the comments below, or on our Facebook page!