When you order a Hawaiian flower assortment from With Our Aloha, remember they do not come pre-arranged. The stems are delicately packed at the source, and rush shipped to your door to ensure you receive the freshest flowers possible. We have provided a Hawaiian flower arrangement DIY that walks you through a “suggested” design below, but the beautiful possibilities are endless.
For this Akala Hula “Pink Dance” 12 stem assortment idea, you will need:
- 1 shallow vase
- 1 block of floral foam
- garden shears
- rubber bands are also helpful sometimes
Pink is the theme for this Hawaiian flower DIY arrangement. Akala Hula means ‘pink dance’ and this tropical assortment will liven any room or table. It is focused with two large flowers. The king protea provides width and the upright heliconia emphasizes the height of your arrangement. Fill it out with pink ginger and lacy white orchids.
- Arrange the ti leaves as shown. Use rubber bands to secure the tops to the bases of the leaves
- Add the upright heliconia and one ginger
- Add two more ginger
- Fill in with the orchids
- Cut the king protea short and use at the base
- Finish with the Lady Jane anthuriums
This is our Hawaiian Flowers of the Month selection for October.
- 1 King Protea
- 1 “Lobster Claw” Heliconia
- 3 Ginger, pink
- 2 Dendrobium Orchid Sprays, white
- 5 Lady Jane Anthurium
- 6 Ti Leaves
Get more floral inspiration on our Facebook page! Do you have arrangement ideas for tropical assortment? Share your photos in the comments below, or on our Facebook page!