When you order a tropical assortment from With Our Aloha, remember they do not come pre-arranged. The stems are delicately packed at the source, and rush shipped to your door to ensure you receive the freshest flowers possible. We have provided a tropical flower arrangement DIY that walks you through a “suggested” design below, but the beautiful possibilities are endless.
For this Ahi “Fire” 12 stem assortment idea, you will need:
- 1 short vase
- 1 block of floral foam
- garden shears
- rubber bands are also helpful sometimes
Ahi is the Hawaiian word for ‘Fire’ and this assortment will dazzle with it’s bright red glow. Deep red anthurium and ginger are surrounded by wispy white dendrobium orchids. This assortment is easy to arrange and will light up any room.
- Place the raphis palm leaf in the center of the foam.
- Add two ti leaves upright behind the palm.
- Fold the remaining ti leaves at the base as shown.
- Add one anthurium in the center and 2 gingers on either side.
- Fill in with orchid sprays.
- Fill out with anthuriums. Some can be cut short to complete the lower part of the arrangement.
This is our Hawaiian Flowers of the Month selection for July.
- 6 Anthurium, red
- 4 Dendrobium orchid sprays, white
- 2 Ginger, red
- 6 Ti leaves, red
- 1 Raphis Palm
Get more floral inspiration on our Facebook page! Do you have arrangement ideas for tropical assortment? Share your photos in the comments below, or on our Facebook page!